Dear customer or business partner,
The global public health response to COVID-19 is ramping up in our region. In order to protect our employees, our suppliers, our customers and business partners but also in the greater interest of ensuring a safe and healthy global community, Rope Access Sverige is taking the following precautions.
What we are doing
- Rope Access Sverige is monitoring the situation closely and following the guidelines provided by the World Health Organization, International SOS and other national health authorities.
- We enforce employee travel restrictions to the following currently defined “Red Zone” countries – China, Iran, Italy, Japan and South Korea.
- Employees who are displaying flu symptoms or who pose a risk of contamination to others are as always encouraged to stay home.
- Customers and instructors participating in our planned trainings are obliged to answer questions regarding their travel pattern and self-assess their state of health prior to the training sessions.
What we expect from you
- We ask you to ensure that you have not travelled to or from areas or countries with current travel restrictions in the past 14 days.
- We ask you to closely monitor information from health authorities, follow guidelines given from them and inform us if your situation changes in advance of any training or meeting with our employees.
We will keep you updated in case additional restrictions need to be implemented as well as regarding changes to the list of restricted countries.